GROUP TRIP TO PERU, CUSCO, MACHU PICHU, VALLE SAGRADO, RUINS, MARKETS
Sponsored by SIGLO XXI LANGUAGE INSTITUTE.
Directed by Dr. Alonso Benavides and Janis Griffin, R.N., Reconnective Practitioner.
Leaving December 23, 2017 and returning January 2, 2018.
Price: $2,200.00 (air fare not included). Deposit to hold place on the trip is $500. The deposit is non-refundable after September 27th. See registration form, click here.
THE TRIP INCLUDES:
- Hotels (double occupancy), singles available. (Breakfast every morning).
- Land transportation, trains, buses.
- Visit to Machu Pichu, ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Qenco, Tambomachay, Ollantaytambo.
- Visit to the Indian market of Pisac.
- Stay in the Monasterio Hotel in the Sacred Valley, Urubamba.
- All entrance tickets and bilingual guides.
- Healing ceremonies by an Inca Shaman’s New Year’s ceremony and sessions of Reconnective Healing.
For additional details and a short video please check our website: spanishschoolsbca.com, or call (805) 252-9512.
The number of participants is limited.